The Erhardt Group
Central Oklahoma Real Estate
Join Our Team!
Guiding clients through one of life’s biggest transitions is an incredibly rewarding experience.
The Erhardt Group Agents Enjoy Unique Benefits:
- Licensed Transaction Coordinator
- Productivity Coaching
- Elite Training
- Industry Leading CRM
- Leads Provided to You
- Fun Culture of Success
What Makes The Erhardt Group Different?
- Service, Not Sales
- Client-Centric, Not Agent-Centric
- Collaborative, Not Competitive
- Proven Success, Systems, Solutions and Marketing Done for You
SCHEDULE A CHAT
- The Erhardt Group team members enjoy 24/7 access to a shared workspace.
- Assigned desk space
- Decorated reception to meet clients, with computer and flat-screen monitor
- Fun Game Room for agents and clients
- Flexible training room
- Sign room includes lockboxes, signs, and directional signs
- Free WiFi & Copies/Scans
- Free Coffee, Snacks & Drinks including draft beer
- Bi-Monthly team gatherings for collaborative sharing & learning
- Direct access to local broker-owners in office
- One-on-one sessions scheduled upon request
- Contract guidance and support to ensure we protect our client’s best interest
- There is no startup fee to join The Erhardt Group, and you pay no monthly fees.
- You are responsible for joining and paying for your membership to a local board of REALTORS® and lockbox key subscription.
- You will also be responsible for joining and paying for your membership to NAR (National Association of REALTORS®).
- The Erhardt Group provides all marketing, including your personal website, business cards, signs, lockboxes and more.
- We provide best-in-industry CRM tools.
- You are responsible for your own auto, computers and phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a minimum sales volume I should commit to?
The Erhardt Group is built for active agents. We are flexible about sales volume, however, we do expect agents to contribute toward the team’s overall production through sales and referrals.
What is your E&O insurance coverage? Do I pay for it?
The Erhardt Group covers the cost of E&O insurance. There is no cost to you. This covers every transaction you do with a coverage amount of no less than $1M per occurrence.
When and how do I get paid?
Provided you have submitted all transaction documents, and the documents are approved, you will be paid immediately at closing via a disbursement authorization. You are an independent contractor, operating with an independent contractor agreement and you will be issued a Form 1099 at the end of the year.
What type of license do I need?
A valid Oklahoma real estate salesperson (agent or provisional) or broker license is required. Your license must be in good standing, and you should have no claims filed against you.
Who owns The Erhardt Group?
The Erhardt Group is locally owned and operated by Terry and Jan Erhardt. At The Erhardt Group you not only work alongside the some of the most productive agents in the market, but you also get access to the owners of the brokerage. No corporate bureaucracy. No franchise roadblocks. The Erhardt Group offers locally connected leaders with the freedom to innovate and ability to react quickly to shifts in the market.
I want to join The Erhardt Group, what’s next?
Schedule a call with Jan or Terry, we look forward to talking with you!